All students should arrive on their respective campus at the regular start time. School will begin as usual.
Teachers and students should wear either their Mustang Rally t-shirt or their Blue/Gold shirt with shorts (no short-shorts please), or jeans and tennis shoes. Wear/bring sunscreen, too. Baseball hats are ok to wear. Water bottles are OK to bring.
Carnival Level & Corporate sponsors may park on the Glenn Campus (using parking pass)
US Students park at Providence Chapel, overflow behind MV Village
A Shuttle will run from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. between the parking lots.
Auction Tables Open 8:00 a.m. (Online auction is currently open)
Student Parade 10:30 a.m.
Field Races 11:00 a.m.
Tuition Drawing after Field Races *Parent must be present to win
Family Picnic 12:00 p.m.
Carnival 12:30 p.m.
Powder Puff Football 12:45 p.m.
Power Puff Volleyball 1:15 p.m.
Silent Auction Closes 2:30 p.m.
Mustang Rally Ends 3:00 p.m.
Bidding is now open online for the Mustang Rally Auction! Check out all items and begin bidding by creating a login. Get a text or email when you have been outbid!
- Don’t miss out on experiences with your child’s teacher, Carpool Queen parking spots, Student parking spots, vacations, parent socials, reserved seating to priceless performances, a graduation pack, and much more!
- Get notifications about the event and reminders via text
- Pack a lunch if you did not pre-purchase Chick-fil-A lunches
- Bring lawn chairs, blankets etc. for picnic, (please note: personal tents are not allowed)
- Extended Play is NOT available Friday, April 27. Preschool – Grade 4 students should have already submitted a signed permission to release form to their classroom teacher.
- Carnival tickets will be available to purchase at the Rally from the Hospitality Tent beginning at 12:15 p.m.
We are extremely grateful to the 23 corporate partners, 166 family sponsors, and 30 Banner Benefactors of this year’s Mustang Rally. Thank you so much for your generosity!